Kosciusko woman arrested for selling controlled substance
Published 8:47 pm Friday, May 24, 2019
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Thursday was as follows:
• Shatra Davis, 03/01/1993, 900 Williams Road — arrested for resisting or obstructing arrest, disorderly conduct, disobeying lawful order, aggravated assault, by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Juansimaure Jones, 02/14/2000, 989 Mallalieu Drive — arrested for domestic assault, aggravated assault, by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• April Lenoir, 07/01/1980, 106 Simmons Lane, Kosciusko — arrested for selling a controlled substance, by LCSO.
• Ashley Stovall, 06/30/1991, 108 East Miller Drive — arrested for city warrant, by BPD.
• Christopher Gayten, 01/17/1991, 1337 Union Street Extension — arrested for possession of a weapon by a convicted felon, by BPD.
• Marjoe Herdadmarki Smith, 07/22/1975, 819 Robinson St. — arrested for city warrant, by BPD.
• Logan Swanson, 12/29/1999, 493 Enon Sartinvillie Road, Jayess — arrested for probation violation, by Mississippi Department of Corrections.
• Quness Deoliver Gause, 08/25/1988, 416 Caston Avenue, McComb — arrested for careless driving, refusal of DUI, by Mississippi Highway Patrol.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.