Memphis couple arrested on multiple charges by MHP
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Friday-Monday was as follows:
• Joshua Dominic Butler, 06/07/1995, 4400 Hwy. 550 — arrested for indictment by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Shawn Brooks, 11/23/1972, 29 Brooks Apartment St. — arrested for disturbing the public peace by BPD.
• William Shelton Jr., 02/22/1969, 106 Amite Road — arrested for indictment, bench warrant by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Markesha Vaneek Crossley, 06/17/1982, 2259 Dandelion Lane — arrested for probation violation by Mississippi Department of Corrections.
• Tyler Blake Allen, 09/16/1996, 2429 Heucks Retreat Road — arrested for assault, simple domestic violence by BPD.
• Tyler James Lord, 04/06/2000, 120 Trace Road, Monticello — arrested for possession/sale/transfer of a stolen firearm by LCSO.
• Justin Hunter Smith, 03/06/1987, 2159 Misty Lane — arrested for disturbance of worship by LCSO.
• James Michael Williams, 02/08/1980, 2885 Pleasant Grove Road — arrested for controlled substance by LCSO.
• Daphney S Hampton, 05/29/1979, 695 Leath St., Memphis, Tennessee — arrested for disorderly conduct, breaching peace with a willful want by Mississippi Highway Patrol.
• Tillis L. Hamilton, 12/23/1979, 695 Leath St., Memphis, Tennessee — arrested for DUI, no driver license, no auto insurance, speeding 20-29 miles over the limit by MHP.
• Hannah Bessonette, 02/20/1995, 3809 Bouie Mill Road — arrested for serving time for drug court violation by MDOC.
• Eugene Knight, 06/27/2000, 1011 Whitehurst Road, Hazlehurst — arrested for possession of a controlled substance, possession of beer or light wine in a dry county by LCSO.
• Ansin Hilliard, 02/15/1999, 22 Verious Lewis Lane, Monticello — arrested for disturbing the public peace by BPD.
• Alexis Nichols, 02/05/1998, 3456 Jackson-Liberty Drive — arrested for possession of marijuana/synthetic cannabinoids in a motor vehicle, contributing to delinquency or neglect of a child by LCSO.
• Deshun Carter, 01/03/1997, 2179 London Drive — arrested on warrant from outside jurisdiction by LCSO.
• Shawn Fairman, 07/24/1998, 305 Industrial Park Road — arrested on city warrant by BPD.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
Deeds of Trust Deeds of trust issued in Lincoln County in week ending May 24: • Owen S. Junkin and... read more