Lincoln County man arrested for disorderly conduct, fleeing police
Published 8:26 pm Wednesday, May 29, 2019
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Tuesday was as follows:
• Anthony Clark, 05/08/1973, 3615 Gleenwood Road — arrested for public drunkenness, by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Jevareyun Q. Washington, 03/01/1996, 405 Green St. — arrested for DUI, careless driving, by BPD.
• John Thomas Catching, 03/05/1963, 115 Hartman Loop — arrested for city warrant, by BPD.
• Lateef Murray, 01/24/1983, 536 Union St. — arrested for disturbing the public peace, disorderly conduct, breaching peace with a willful want, by BPD.
• Jaylen Smith, 11/28/1999, 900 Williams St. — arrested for city warrant, by BPD.
• Darion Poole, 01/28/1991, 1321 Sammy Road — arrested for disorderly conduct, disobeying lawful order, fleeing or eluding police in a motor vehicle, by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Morice Doreen Dickerson, 11/30/1972, 1336 Union St. — arrested for disturbing the public peace, by BPD.
• Kevin Wayne Chauvin, 08/22/1972, 310 Argyle Road — arrested for possession of a controlled substance, by LCSO.
• Valtino Quinncello Brown, 08/20/1981, 52 Bude Minor Circle — arrested for bad check, by LCSO.
• Krishanna Harvey, 08/30/1989, 797 Hwy. 550 — arrested for probation violation, by Mississippi Department of Corrections.
• Shawn Brooks, 11/23/1972, 29 Brooks Apartment St. — arrested for disorderly conduct, disobeying lawful order, by BPD.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.