Louisiana man arrested for armed robbery
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Wednesday was as follows:
• Stanley McDaniel, 07/09/1967, #4 Pinehaven Apartment Drive — arrested for public drunkenness, possession of a weapon by a convicted felon, by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Justin Smith, 04/06/1987, 2159 Misty Drive — arrested for possession of paraphernalia, by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Travis Mitchell, 03/21/1981, 2120 Dixie Road — arrested for city warrant, resisting or obstructing arrest, hold for other agency, possession of paraphernalia, possession of a controlled substance, by BPD.
• Darius Quincy, 09/11/1997, 665 West Niagara Circle, Gretna, Louisiana — arrested for armed robbery, by BPD.
• Jeffery Wyman, 01/26/1962, 3137 Hwy. 51 South, Wesson — arrested for misdemeanor possession of a controlled substance, by Mississippi Bureau of Narcotics.
• Levi Larry, 10/27/1976, 201 East Mileton — arrested for misdemeanor possession of a controlled substance, by MBN.
• Elizabeth Smith, 10/07/1979, no address provided — arrested for felony possession of a controlled substance, by MBN.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.