Brookhaven man arrested for possession of stolen weapon, assault
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Monday was as follows:
• Bobby Joe Hudson, 09/07/1983, 306 Brister St., Bogue Chitto — arrested for trespassing, by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Joseph Williams, 02/07/1993, 2126 NE Madison St. — arrested for possession of a weapon by convicted felon, possession/sale/transfer of stolen firearm, simple assault by menace or fear, by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Malcolm Tyler, 08/20/1993, 1597 Clark Travis Lave — arrested for misdemeanor possession of controlled substance, disturbing the public peace, by BPD.
• Alfred Earl Henderson, 05/18/1990, 2792 James Drive, Wesson — arrested on bench warrant, by LCSO.
• John Harrell, 03/24/1986, 6053 Enterprise Road, Summit — arrested on bench warrant, by LCSO.
• Raymond Mason, 03/06/1980, 2027 Barnett Road, Summit — arrested for disturbance of family, by LCSO.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
Police reports The Brookhaven Police Department’s reports for Saturday-Monday were as follows: • Two traffic stops on Dale Trail •... read more