BPD arrests 2 for public drunk
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Tuesday was as follows:
• Skylar Pritchard, 02/17/1999, 2830 Bahalia Road, Wesson — arrested on city warrant, by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Rance Williams, 11/12/1988, 1031 Easter St., Crystal Springs — arrested for failure to appear in Justice Court, by LCSO.
• Wanesha Shinae Wilbert, 08/17/1991, 1021 North Cherry Lane — arrested for speeding 10-12 mph over limit, possession of paraphernalia, by Mississippi Highway Patrol.
• Michael Jackson, 02/18/1974, 214 Fulton Loop — arrested for disturbing the public peace, by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Gage Lofton, 10/31/1990, 264 Baymond Trail, McCall — arrested on MDOC warrant, indictment, by LCSO.
• Bradley Prather, 07/25/1993, 2131 Misty Lane Drive, Bogue Chitto — arrested on Justice Court warrant for probation violation, by LCSO.
• Kris Liston Brown, 06/05/1985, 1601 Clark Travis Lane — arrested on city warrant, public drunkenness, by BPD.
• Shawn Brooks, 11/23/1972, 29 Brooks Apartments St. — arrested for disorderly conduct/disobeying lawful order, public drunkenness, public profanity, simple assault by menace or fear, by BPD.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.