2 Silver Creek men arrested for possession of marijuana
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Wednesday was as follows:
• Kevin Markeitk Duin, 02/09/1990, 915 Cunnigen St., Magnolia — arrested for DUI first, by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Orlantha P. Washington, 06/12/1974, 214 Pennington St., Brandon — arrested on court order, by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Donald J. Free, 11/13/1995, homeless — arrested for parole violation, by LCSO.
• Willie D. Fortenberry, 10/19/1989, 584 Garrett Road, Silver Creek — arrested for possession of marijuana/synthetic cannabinoids in motor vehicle, by LCSO.
• James F. Williams, 10/04/1992, 174 Cehpus Williams Road, Silver Creek — arrested for possession of marijuana/synthetic cannabinoids in motor vehicle, speeding 30-plus mph over limit, by LCSO.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.