Bureau of Narcotics arrests 3
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Friday-Sunday was as follows:
• Kelvin Donell Watson, 09/20/1983, 206 Avenue B — arrested on city warrant, by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Zayrick Taylor, 03/11/1998, 401 Industrial Park Road — arrested on indictment, by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Larone D. Taylor, 10/11/1978, 1340 Sammie Trail — arrested on probation violation, by Mississippi Bureau of Narcotics.
• Jonathan Crenshaw, 11/10/1991, 804 East Washington St. — arrested for possession/sale/transfer of stolen firearm, possession of weapon by convicted felon, probation violation, by MBN.
• Jeffrey Walls, 11/18/1979, 716 South 2nd St. — arrested on probation violation, by MBN.
• John Williams, 07/02/1985, 1540 Crump Lane — arrested for misdemeanor possession of controlled substance, MDOC warrant, by BPD.
• Trey Roberts, 07/22/1988, 36782 LA Hwy. 16, Denham Springs, Louisiana — arrested for felony possession of controlled substance, by BPD.
• Octavio Peralta Lopez, 06/03/1991, 7649 MS Hwy. 570 W, Summit — arrested for no driver license, no auto insurance, no/expired tag, by LCSO.
• Maurice Perkins, 07/13/1980, 1801 East Washington Road — arrested for disturbing peace, public drunk, profanity in public place, by BPD.
• Malcolm Allen, 09/28/1974, 4029 Athens Trail, Wesson — arrested for public drunk, by BPD.
• Lonzell Darell Williams, 03/22/1988, 900 Williams St. — arrested on three city warrants, by BPD.
• Mollie Allen, 07/16/1978, 2814 Loyd Star Lane, Wesson — arrested for possession of beer or light wine in dry county, by LCSO.
• Gary Bouie, 01/27/1971, 2814 Loyd Star Lane, Wesson — arrested for possession of beer or light wine in dry county, by LCSO.
• Rachael Philebar, 12/30/1981, 775 Johnson Grove Road, Bogue Chitto — arrested for disorderly conduct/disobeying lawful order, by LCSO.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.