Hazlehurst woman arrested for felony bad check
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Monday was as follows:
• Tiesha Tate, 09/01/1992, 7148 Glad Hurst Road, Magnolia — arrested for possession of a controlled substance, by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Devante Pope, 03/12/1992, 1265 Field Lark Lane — arrested for disturbing the peace of another, by BPD.
• Billy Boyte, 08/05/1990, 1824 Evans Loop, Ruth — arrested for disorderly conduct, breaching the peace with a willful want, obstructing a public highway, by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Derren Jess Brister, 03/08/1993, 1387 Mallalieu Drive — arrested for domestic aggravated assault, by LCSO.
• Trina J. Keeton, 10/30/1980, 248 Pine View Drive, Hazlehurst — arrested for felonious bad check, by LCSO.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.