5 arrested on drug, alcohol charges
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Friday-Sunday was as follows:
• Devonte Marshall, 03/02/2001, 530 Fern St. — arrested on city warrant, by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Jeremy Malone, 04/25/1991, 2230 Topisaw Drive — arrested for probation violation, burglary of an occupied dwelling, by Mississippi Department of Corrections.
• William Goodwin, 04/06/1984, 1293 Heucks Retreat Road — arrested for no tag/expired tag, no auto insurance, by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Brett Abernathy, 01/04/2000, 2366 Hurricane Lake Drive — arrested for disturbing the public peace, by BPD.
• Willie J. Gayten Jr., 10/19/1995, 803 Dow St. — arrested for failure to appear in justice court, by LCSO.
• Alli Mullins, 09/02/1997, 2119 Old Hwy. 84 West — arrested on court order, by MDOC.
• Lonnie O’Neal Lenoir, 09/02/1995, 405 South Second St. — arrested for possession of a controlled substance, possession/sale/transfer of a stolen firearm, by BPD.
• Hunter Michael Guill, 09/22/1998, 1684 Hwy. 84 East — arrested for DUI, by LCSO.
• Dana Simonson, 01/22/1981, 201 Kelly Avenue, Elaine Arkansas — arrested for speeding 10-19 over the limit, possession of a controlled substance, no tag/expired tag, by Mississippi Highway Patrol.
• Jerry Johnson Jr., 11/19/1992, North Haven Apartments — arrested for possession of a controlled substance, by BPD.
• Kevin Hathorn, 11/18/1994, 585 Bassfield Cemetery Road, Bassfield — arrested for DUI, careless driving, speeding 30-plus above the limit, by MHP.
• Corey Allen Jr., 12/28/1998, 1167 Old Hwy. 27, Crystal Springs — arrested for disturbing the public peace, possession/sale/transfer of a stolen firearm, by BPD.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.