Brookhaven man arrested for weapon, drug possession
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Wednesday was as follows:
• David Earl Jackson, 03/13/1986, 2377 Dandelion Lane — arrested for possession of a weapon by a convicted felon, possession of a controlled substance with intent to sell, justice court warrant, by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Anthony Knox, 06/03/1988, 1869 Parkhill Lane — arrested for city warrant, by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Ryan Thomas Beversluis, 12/18/1993, 3031 Jackson Liberty Drive — arrested for simple assault domestic violence, by BPD.
• Ryan Allen, 04/08/1976, 911 Kramer Lane — arrested for probation violation, by Mississippi Department of Corrections.
• Rickey Watson, 09/03/1959, 433 ½ Center St. — arrested on indictment, by BPD.
• Tony Dewayne Bryant, 11/22/1974, 206 Poplar St. — arrested for probation violation, by LCSO.
• Andrew Glenn Rose, 08/14/1995, 410 South Cleveland St. — arrested for shoplifting, possession of a controlled substance, by BPD.
• Xzavier D. Hughes, 05/12/1997, 1263 Field Lark Lane — arrested for disturbance of family, by BPD.
• Jeremy Buckhalter, 10/30/1985, 443 East Cherokee St. — arrested for public drunkenness, probation violation, by BPD.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
Police reports The Brookhaven Police Department’s reports for Wednesday were as follows: • Traffic stop on South First Street •... read more