2 arrested by MHP on multiple drug charges
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Tuesday was as follows:
• Jason Earl Allen, 01/11/1979, 2103 New Sight Drive — hold for other agency, by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Kristen Barlow, 07/20/1993, 2124 Jack Road, Utica — arrested for possession of a schedule IV substance, three counts of possession of a schedule II substance, possession of a schedule I substance, by Mississippi Highway Patrol.
• James Andrew Haley II, 09/05/1984, 205 Guthrie Carter Road, Moselle — arrested for possession of a schedule IV substance, three counts of possession of a schedule II substance, possession of a schedule I substance, possession of a weapon by a convicted felon, by MHP.
• Keontavious M. Lofton, 12/08/1997, 432 Fifth St. — arrested for burglary of other structure, petit larceny, by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Quincy Brown, 10/08/1993, 1149 Old Brook Road — arrested for petit larceny, by BPD.
• Anthony K. Knox, 06/03/1988, 1869 Park Hill Road — arrested for contempt of court, by BPD.
• Kayla Vercher, 10/26/1960, 1340 Tyler St. Camden, Arkansas — arrested for felony motor vehicle taking for more than $1,000, by BPD.
• Brandon Laws, 02/25/1989, 91 Sherman St. Pawtucket, Rhode Island — arrested for public drunkenness, profanity in a public place, disorderly conduct/business disturbance, by BPD.
• Dean Lofton Sr., 06/27/1965, 2507 Dalton St., Smithdale — arrested for trespassing, indictment, by LCSO.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.