Sheriff’s office arrests 3 on assault charges
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Wednesday was as follows:
• Jake Travis Thompson, 02/02/1998, 1975 Topisaw Drive — arrested for two counts of simple assault by menace or fear, by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Stacy F. Oberschmidt, 11/19/1965, 598 South Smiley St. — arrested for simple assault by menace or fear, by LCSO.
• Kendrick Dee Burks, 11/29/1973, 1810 Nocona Lane — arrested for cyberstalking, email threats/harassment, stalking, by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Trent Hutson, 04/30/1990, 706 Hudson Lane, Summit — arrested on indictment, by LCSO.
• Lori K. Thompson, 05/26/1995, 598 South Smiley St. — arrested for simple assault by menace or fear, by LCSO.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.