4 arrested Monday on drug possession charges
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Monday was as follows:
• Antione Smith, 08/05/1990, 3138 James Drive, Wesson — arrested for felony receiving stolen property, burglary of dwelling/breaking out, by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Robert Wilcher, 08/21/1989, 204 Oak St., McComb — arrested for misdemeanor possession of controlled substance, by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Adam Cody Porter, 03/20/1991, 1518 Pandora Lane — arrested for misdemeanor possession of controlled substance, by BPD.
• Stormie Weatherby, 11/16/1969, 1224 Union Lane — arrested for felony possession of controlled substance, misdemeanor possession of controlled substance/marijuana, by BPD.
• Shaneka Watson, 05/18/1981, 242 SW Rucks Lane, Bogue Chitto — arrested for possession of marijuana/synthetic cannabinoids in a motor vehicle, by Mississippi Bureau of Narcotics.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.