Brookhaven woman arrested for aggravated domestic assault
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Thursday was as follows:
• Heath Edward Garay, 12/16/1981, 162 West Enterprise St. — arrested on bench warrant by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Takeasha Kelly, 08/17/1980, 101 Buie Circle — arrested for aggravated domestic assault, by BPD.
• Shawn Brooks, 11/23/1972, 29 Brooks Apt. St. — arrested on city warrant, by BPD.
• Anthony Thompson, 01/13/1992, 431 Gaston Loop — arrested for disturbing the public peace, possession of paraphernalia, by BPD.
• Aaron Moore, 12/09/1970, 1267 Heucks Retreat Lane — arrested for failure to appear in Justice Court, by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Brian Dewayne Golmon, 11/21/1982, 3915 Bouie Mill Road — arrested for felony possession of controlled substance, by LCSO.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.