Brookhaven man arrested for capital murder
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Friday-Sunday was as follows:
• William David Wallace, 09/15/1987, 134 Wakefield Lane — arrested on city warrant, by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Dontrey Taylor, 11/04/1986, 308 East Choctaw St. — arrested on city warrant, by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Christopher Frank Gerald, 06/24/1987 992 Greenview Trail — arrested for probation violation, by Mississippi Department of Corrections.
• Xavier Stringer, 12/07/1992, 2104 Hwy. 184 East, Silver Creek — arrested for improper display or obscured tag, driving with license suspended, possession of marijuana/synthetic cannabinoids in a motor vehicle, by LCSO.
• James Joseph Portrey, 04/05/1978, West Enterprise St. — arrested for public drunkenness, by BPD.
• Adam Cody Porter, 03/20/1991, 1518 Pandora Lane — arrested for probation violation, by MDOC.
• Kimberly Letraye Baylis, 04/09/1973, 170 Mary St. — hold for other agency, by Mississippi Highway Patrol.
• Willie James Whaley, 08/09/1980, 105 Harris St. — arrested for DUI, no driver license, no auto insurance, by MHP.
• Raymond Ace Wallace, 04/20/1981, 137 Josephine St. — arrested for assault/simple domestic violence, by BPD.
• Jatavis Berry, 06/21/2000, 900 Williams St. — arrested for capital murder, by BPD.
• Donald Eugene Mathis Jr., 06/03/1984, 639 Southeast Bethel Road — arrested for public drunkenness, by BPD.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.