Wildlife and Fisheries arrests Wesson man
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Friday-Sunday was as follows:
• Jason Glenn Davis, 07/15/1977, 943 Hog Chain Road — arrested for simple assault domestic violence, malicious mischief valued at less than $1,000, by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Tyler Brent Lofton, 08/06/1993, 2446 Hilton St., Smithdale — arrested for trespassing, by LCSO.
• Kelsey Harrigill, 06/03/1993, 138 Dunleith St., Florence — arrested for DUI, disorderly conduct/disobeying lawful order, resisting or obstructing arrest, by Mississippi Highway Patrol.
• Arzarcus Titus Goodloe, 02/01/1993, 761 Easley Lane — arrested for no tag/expired tag, disobeying traffic control device, use of flashing blue or red lights, by LCSO.
• Misty Moak, 09/16/1976, 908 Denton Trail — arrested for receiving stolen property valued at $1,000, or less by LCSO.
• Ronald Beech, 12/31/1960, 300 Old Wesson Road — arrested for public drunkenness, by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Robert Earl Laird Jr., 01/20/1973, 704 Luther Road — arrested on bench warrant, by LCSO.
• Michael Griffin, 03/05/1978, Rocky Hill Road, Wesson — arrested for possession of marijuana/controlled substance misdemeanor, possession of controlled substance felony, trespassing upon lands of another, littering, fishing without license, by Mississippi Wildlife and Fisheries.
• Henry Lee Dorsey, 07/10/1949, 136 Olive St. — arrested for possession of controlled substance/marijuana misdemeanor, careless driving, DUI, by LCSO.
• William Bradley, 09/27/1971, 346 New Hope Trail — no seatbelt, DUI, no driver license, careless driving, no auto insurance, by MHP.
• Michael McDaniels, 02/28/1992, 220 East Minnesota St. — arrested for shoplifting, city warrant, no driver license, no auto insurance, by LCSO.
• Tomas Michael, 11/15/1995, 401 Industrial Park Road — arrested for shoplifting, by LCSO.
• Dustin Cory Allen, 09/15/1983, 2157 Northwest Jackson Liberty Drive — arrested for possession of controlled substance/marijuana misdemeanor, possession of paraphernalia, by LCSO.
• Lamar Javage Turner, 08/19/1988, 904 Independence Road — arrested on justice court warrant (probation violation), by LCSO.
• Dariendejauon Fells, 06/05/1995, 512 McCormick Court — arrested for felony fleeing or eluding police in a motor vehicle, by BPD.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
Police reports The Brookhaven Police Department’s reports for Thursday were as follows: • Traffic stop on Union Street • Suspicious... read more