Wesson woman arrested for felony possession
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Wednesday was as follows:
• Mary Michelle Bardwell, 10/22/1978, 2201 Mission Hill Drive, Wesson — arrested for felony possession of a controlled substance, driving with license suspended, no auto insurance, tag switched, by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Lateef Murray, 01/24/1983, 536 North Church St. — arrested on city warrant, by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Randy Warren Ratliff, 07/16/1962, 1507 Callender Road Northeast — arrested on city warrant, shoplifting valued at $1,000 or less, by BPD.
• Jalen D. Washington, 01/05/1994, 758 Williams St. — arrested on warrant from outside jurisdiction, by LCSO.
• Dan Mack Turnage, 08/14/1966, 293 Roy Schmidt Road, Sontag — arrested for improperly operating equipment, failure to yield to emergency vehicle, no seatbelt, no proof of auto insurance, possession of paraphernalia, by BPD.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.