McComb man arrested for intent to distribute
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Wednesday was as follows:
• Jeff Wilson Jr., 01/31/962, 1586 NW Shanna Lane — arrested for failure to register as sex offender, by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Landis Lance Pate, 02/26/1985, 1050 F. E. Sellers Road, Monticello — arrested on Justice Court warrant for probation violation, by LCSO.
• Richard Earl McBride, 05/06/1966, 1220 Roberts St. — arrested for shoplifting second offense value $1,000 or less, by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Terrell Benson, 12/16/1996, 129 Scott St., McComb — arrested for possession of controlled substance with intent to distribute, by Mississippi Department of Narcotics.
• Tyson Byrd, 06/29/1977, 311 Old Wesson Road — arrested for possession of controlled substance/marijuana, misdemeanor possession of controlled substance, felony possession of controlled substance, by BPD.
• Century Tremayne Benson, 08/03/1979, 111 E Chippewa St. — arrested for misdemeanor possession of controlled substance/marijuana, possession of weapon by convicted felon, by BPD.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.