Bude woman arrested for kidnapping
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Friday-Sunday was as follows:
• Coreyuan Sheppard, 07/08/1992, 597 Halbert Heights Road — arrested for warrant fee, by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Antonio Dwayne McNickles, 04/01/1977, 220 Wood St. — arrested for DUI first, hold for other agency, by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• April Heatherly Nelson, 04/09/1985, 943 Hog Chain, Bogue Chitto — arrested for failure to appear in Justice Court, by LCSO.
• Daniel Christian Wilson, 11/30/1987, 50 Water Front Lane, McCall Creek — arrested for felony possession of controlled substance, misdemeanor possession of controlled substance/marijuana, city warrant, no seat belt, DUI first, driving with license suspended, no auto insurance, possession of paraphernalia, by LCSO.
• Homer Smith, 09/03/1964, 934 Bryant St. — arrested for disorderly conduct/business disturbance, resisting or obstructing arrest, profanity etc. in a public place, by BPD.
• Dewayne Fitzgerald Mills, 03/23/1976, 518 E Chickasaw — arrested for failure to support child under age 18, by LCSO.
• Chalsee Brianna Lasha Hickingbottom, 05/08/1989, 272 South Holly St., Bude — arrested for kidnapping, aggravated assault domestic violence, by BPD.
• Morris Williams Blanco, 09/21/1976, 159 Twin Bridges Road, Sandy Hook — arrested on bench warrant, by LCSO.
• Jimmie Olen Bowman, 08/23/1965, 14 Johnson Lane, Sontag — arrested on indictment, by LCSO.
• Morris Michael Robinson, 07/24/1952, 2725 Bluebird Trail — arrested for trespassing, by LCSO.
• Stuart Thomas, 01/20/1999, 2620 NW Homochitto Road, Union Church — arrested for DUI first, speeding 10-19 mph over limit, by Mississippi Highway Patrol.
• Shiem Santez Brumfield, 02/06/1995, 410 Old Wesson Road #9 — arrested on bench warrant, by LCSO.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.