Fayette teen arrested for reckless driving
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Friday-Sunday was as follows:
• Stanley Desmond Carradine, 10/12/1999, 811 Geoghegan Road, Fayette — arrested for reckless driving, improper passing, by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Matthew Drake Hutchinson, 11/24/1998, 3672 Fugler Loop, Sontag — arrested for no driver license, no/expired tag, no auto insurance, DUI first, by LCSO.
• Leslie Jerome Hodges, 01/05/1972, 2609 Lee Drive, Bogue Chitto — arrested for DUI first, speeding 1-9 mph over limit, by Mississippi Highway Patrol.
• William Terral Ladnier, 08/24/1978, 3001 Old Malcolm St. — no driver license, no auto insurance, by LCSO.
• Randy Barlow, 10/28/1982, 303 Knox Lane — arrested for probation violation, by LCSO.
• Marcum Byrd, 08/30/1954, 3019 Bluebird Trail — simple assault domestic violence, by LCSO.
• Kevin Charles Dunn, 09/12/1976, 416 JW Morgan Way — arrested on city warrant, public drunk, resisting or obstructing arrest, disturbing public peace, by Brookhaven Police Department.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.