McCall Creek man arrested for felony drug possession
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Tuesday was as follows:
• Jeff Wilson Jr., 01/31/1962, 3237 NW Quentin Lane, McCall Creek — arrested for felony possession of controlled substance; misdemeanor possession of controlled substance; possession, sale, transfer of stolen firearm; by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Bradley Hugh Prather, 07/25/1993, 2131 Misty Lane Drive, Bogue Chitto — arrested for simple assault domestic violence, by LCSO.
• Eddie Bates, 04/10/1975, 4601 County Farm, Liberty — arrested for speeding 30-plus mph over limit, driving with license suspended, by Mississippi Highway Patrol.
• Isabella Wheeler, 09/26/1997, 1068 Dogwood Trail, McComb — arrested for possession of paraphernalia, no seatbelt, no proof of auto insurance, by LCSO.
• Hannah Moore, 02/20/1995, 3806 Bouie Mill Road — arrested for probation violation, by Mississippi Department of Corrections.
• Glen Samuel Owens, 01/07/1979, 3752 Monument Trail, Bogue Chitto — arrested for disorderly conduct/disobeying a lawful order, by Brookhaven Police Department.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.