Summit man arrested for shoplifting
The Lincoln County Jail docket for Thursday was as follows:
• Michael Bessonette, 12/10/1971, 166-B Cooperstown St. — arrested on indictment, by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Mitchell Bessonette, 08/14/1973, 1663 Monticello St. — arrested on indictment, by LCSO.
• Franklin Blout, 09/10/1997, 1017 Pittman St., Summit — arrested for shoplifting, by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Whynai Staggs, 04/24/1983, 2201 Lin Frank Dr., McCall Creek — arrested on MDOC warrant, by Mississippi Department of Corrections.
• Shaun Michael Bailey, 03/29/1993, 1564 Parkhill Lane, Bogue Chitto — arrested on probation violation, by LCSO.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.