Bogue Chitto woman arrested for felony taking of a vehicle
The Lincoln County Jail docket entries for Friday-Monday was as follows:
• Orieon Arnold, 09/29/1988, 505 Vanzie St. — arrested for disorderly conduct/disobeying lawful order, resisting or obstructing arrest, profanity etc. in a public place, by Brookhaven Police Department.
• George Hudson, 08/31/1965, 1275 Brookway St. — arrested for felony possession of controlled substance, misdemeanor possession of controlled substance, selling/possessing alcoholic beverage in a dry county, no seatbelt, no driver license, no auto insurance, by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Elisha Barnes, 04/10/1986, 22 Whitly Drive, Monticello — arrested on bench warrant, by LCSO.
• Ronnie Beddington, 02/04/1986, 1052 Easter Ave., McComb — arrested on bench warrant, by LCSO.
• Tiffany Taylor, 10/14/1976, 583 B.F. Davis Road, Sontag — arrested on indictment, by LCSO.
• Willie Quarles, 10/14/1983, 313 Yellow Pine St., Bogue Chitto — arrested for misdemeanor possession of controlled substance, possession of marijuana greater than 30, by LCSO.
• James J. Portrey, 04/05/1978, 908 Denton Trail — arrested on city warrant, by BPD.
• Jennifer Ann Nations, 07/12/1961, 2849 Hwy. 51 S, Bogue Chitto — arrested for felony taking motor vehicle over $1,000, by BPD.
• Rogers Henderson, 01/21/1973, 2729 Games Drive — arrested for disturbance of family, by LCSO.
• Antonio Diggs, 07/13/1985, 312 Yellow Pine St., Bogue Chitto — arrested for public drunk, resisting or obstructing arrest, by BPD.
• David Earl Dunn, 07/18/1977, 417 Crider St. — arrested for disorderly conduct/disobeying lawful order, by BPD.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.