2 arrested for robbery, burglary
The Lincoln County Jail docket entries for Friday-Sunday was as follows:
• Jackie Ward, 10/20/2000, 258 Arm Road, Silver Creek — arrested for a first offense DUI by the Lincoln County Sheriffs Department
• Antione Smith, 8/5/1990, 3138 James Drive, Wesson — arrested for misdemeanor possession of a controlled substance and robbery by the LCSO.
• Alvin McKee, 6/12/1991, 1564 Hilltop Lane — arrested for a probation violation by the Mississippi Department of Corrections
• Charles Lyons, 3/17/1980, 2149 Jackson-Liberty Drive — arrested for a city warrant by the LCSO.
• Gary Johnson, 11/28/1967, 1301 SE Somerset Road, Bogue Chitto — arrested for simple assault / domestic violence, 1st/2nd offense by the LCSO.
• Shawn Brooks, 11/23/1972, 29 Brooks Apt. St. — arrested for auto burglary and burglary of a business by the Brookhaven Police Department.
• John Smith Jr, 9/14/1956, 2785 NE Furrs Mill Drive, Wesson — arrested for disturbing the public peace by the LCSO.
• Demetric Johnson, 12/9/1981, 530 Butler Street SE, McCall Creek — arrested for a warrant by the MDOC.
• Dustin Tradway, 8/31/1992, 2456 Horace Lane — arrested for assault / simple domestic violence, 1st/2nd offense by the LCSO.
• Michael Jackson, 2/18/1974, 214 Fulton St. — arrested for a warrant by the BPD.
• Jeffery Walls, 11/18/1979, 716 South Second St. — arrested for a city warrant by the BPD.
• Michael Wallace, 8/14/1979, 167 Barnes King Lane, Monticello — arrested for an indictment, by the LCSO.
• Andre Jones, 1/13/1973, 313 East Martin Luther King Jr. Drive — arrested for disorderly conduct / disobeying a lawful order by the BPD.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.