Louisiana man arrested for assault on an officer
The Lincoln County Jail docket entries for Friday through Sunday was as follows:
• Perry Brown, 8/29/1985, 7130 Old Port Gibson Road — arrested for a switched tag, possession of marijuana/synthetic cannabinoids in a motor vehicle, felony fleeing or eluding police in a motor vehicle, no drivers license and improperly operating equipment, by the Brookhaven Police Department.
• Marie Cardwell, 12/23/1985, 3135 Old Brookhaven Road — arrested for contempt of court by the BPD.
• Cody Newell, 5/23/1985, 1590 N. Hwy. 583, Jayess — arrested for possession of paraphernalia and no auto insurance, by the Lincoln County Sheriffs Office.
• Paul Lyons, 5/25/1980, 2855 SE Hwy. 51, Bogue Chitto — arrested on a city warrant, by the LCSO.
• Bradly Strait, 1/21/1977, 3747 NW. All Red Drive, Bogue Chitto — arrested for first offense DUI, by the LCSO.
• Christopher Portrey, 8/22/1979, 6040 Watson Road, Wesson — arrested for trespassing, by the LCSO.
• Corey Kelly, 5/16/1980, 209 Venus Road, Slidell, Louisiana — arrested for simple assault upon an LEO, disturbing the public peace and disorderly conduct / disobeying a lawful order, by the BPD.
• Orlando Dixon, 2/24/1984, 113 E. Highland Drive — arrested on a city warrant, by the BPD.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.