McComb man arrested for aggravated assault with deadly weapon
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Tuesday was as follows:
• Amanda Marie Wallace, 07/09/1982, 2069 Hunters Road — arrested for probation violation, by Mississippi Department of Corrections.
• Daniel Luther Cannon, 02/20/1966, 3295 Pleasant Grove Lane, Ruth — arrested for contempt of court, by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Derick Quadrille Butler, 01/22/1977, 1501 Teresa Ave., McComb — arrested for aggravated assault, use of a deadly weapon, by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Zandi Lewis, 05/08/1983, 8435 South Carolina Ave., Gulfport — arrested for uttering forgery, by LCSO.
• Markets Kelly, 08/18/1993, 12 Union St. — arrested for disorderly conduct/disobeying a lawful order, by BPD.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.