Brookhaven woman arrested for assault with a deadly weapon
The Lincoln County Jail docket entries for Friday through Sunday was as follows:
• Hannah Moore, 2/20/1995, 3086 Bouie Mill Road — arrested for a probation violation, by the Mississippi Department of Corrections.
• Paul Case, 9/9/1974, 70 Johnson Grove Road, Bogue Chitto — arrested for first offense indecent exposure, by the Brookhaven Police Department.
• Justin Harris, 11/5/1977, 3869 Last Lane Cove, Jackson — arrested for sale or possession of an alcoholic beverage in a dry county, by the Lincoln County Sheriffs Office.
• Janice Townsend, 5/11/1965, 694 Brown Loop — arrested for aggravated assault, use of a deadly weapon, etc., by the BPD.
• Cam Bardwell, 10/8/1997, 2123 Callender Road NE — arrested on a city warrant, by the LCSO.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.