MHP arrests one for DUI
The Lincoln County Jail docket entries for Friday through Sunday was as follows:
• Christopher Smith, 8/17/1975, 1142 William St. — arrested for possession of a controlled substance with intent to distribute, by the Brookhaven Police Department.
• Robert Johnson, 9/4/1984, 14 Baker Drive, Natchez — arrested on an indictment, by the Lincoln County Sheriffs Office.
• Andre Jones 1/13/1973, 313 East Martin Luther King Drive — arrested for disorderly conduct / disobeying a lawful order, by the BPD.
• Champaign Wall, 10/5/1994, 900 Williams St. — arrested for a first offense DUI, by the Mississippi Highway Patrol.
• Connie Sanders, 6/13/1962, 716 Williams St. — arrested on a bench warrant, by the LCSO.
• Calvin Haynes, 1/16/1971, 210 Martin Luther King Drive — arrested for rape, by the BPD.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
Police reports The Brookhaven Police Department’s reports for Friday through Sunday were as follows: • Runaway on Williams Street •... read more