Brookhaven woman arrested on burglary charge
The Lincoln County Jail docket entries for Wednesday were as follows:
• Adgrin Brothern, 10/22/1981, 2608 Tulip Trail, Wesson — arrested on a city warrant, by the Brookhaven Police Department.
• William Twiner, 4/27/2000, 105 Fairdale Place Lane, Brandon — arrested for shoplifting, by the BPD.
• Matthew Hutcherson, 11/24/1998, 3672 Flugler Loop, Sontag — arrested on a court order, by the Lincoln County Sheriffs Office.
• Lashundra Newton, 12/5/1989, 40 Choctaw St. — arrested for burglary / possession of burglary tools, by the LCSO.
• Lary Levi, 10/27/1976, 421 East Minnesota St. — arrested for disobeying a lawful order, resisting or obstructing arreste and an MDOC warrant, by the BPD.
• Trey Crittenden, 6/8/1999, 528 Beachnut Trail, Summit — arrested for a first offense DUI and littering, by the Mississippi Highway Patrol.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.