Brookhaven man arrested for felony embezzlement
The Lincoln County Jail docket entries for Tuesday was as follows:
• Troy Roberts, 5/28/1967, 818 Maldrop St. — arrested for felony embezzlement, by the Lincoln County Sheriffs Office.
• Juantae Hodges, 2/8/1993, 905 Independence St. — arrested for possession of a weapon by a convicted felon, tag / none or expired, no drivers license, no auto insurance and possession of marijuana or synthetic cannabinoids in a motor vehicle, by the LCSO.
• Aaron Moore, 12/9/1970, 1267 Halbert Heights Road — arrested on a city warrant, by the Brookhaven Police Department.
• John Catchings, 3/3/1963, 115 Hartman St. — arrested for contempt of court, by the BPD.
• Roy Coleman, 10/13/1969, 859 Howard St. — arrested on a city warrant , by the BPD.
• Dustin Allen, 10/25/1982, 2103 New Sight Drive — arrested on a city warrant and disobeying a lawful order, by the BPD.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.