Bogue Chitto man arrested for possession, sale of stolen firearm
The Lincoln County Jail docket entries for Friday through Sunday was as follows:
• Donald Hale, 1/14/1985, 64 Bogue Chitto Road, Bogue Chitto — arrested on an indictment, by the Lincoln County Sheriffs Office.
• Jodi Scott, 3/30/1980, 82 Bogue Chitto Road, Bogue Chitto — arrested on a circuit court warrant, by the LCSO.
• Bartolo Gomez, 11/22/1999, 320 Minnesota Ave., McComb — arrested for a first offense DUI, by the Mississippi Highway Patrol.
• Miguel Gomez, 10/08/1979, 7410 Hwy. 570, Summit — arrested for reckless driving, no driver’s license, a first offense DUI and driving in more than one lane, by the MHP.
• James Arnold, 1/29/1959, 635 Industrial Park Road — arrested for a probation violation, by the Mississippi Department of Corrections.
• George Hickson, 12/6/1995, 1526 Hunters Road, Bogue Chitto — arrested for possession, sale and transfer of a stolen firearm, by the LCSO.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
Police reports The Brookhaven Police Department’s reports for Friday through Sunday were as follows: • Alarm on East Highland Drive... read more