2 Brookhaven men arrested on felony charges
The Lincoln County Jail docket entries for Wednesday was as follows:
• James Powell, 12/7/1992, 1514 Coopertown Road — arrested on a bench warrant, by the Mississippi Department of Corrections.
• Carl Banks, 9/26/1984, 111 Clara St. — arrested on an MDOC warrant and two city warrants by the Brookhaven Police De,partment.
• Matthew Brumfield, 2/9/1983, 51 Willis Brumfield Road, Tylertown — arrested for reckless driving and possession of paraphernalia by the Mississippi Highway Patrol.
• Michael Boyd, 12/23/1972, 1265 Field Lark Lane #12 — arrested for an indictment by the Brookhaven Police Department.
• Jessica Lofton, 7/16/1990, 2516 Raman Trail, McCall Creek — arrested for a parole violation by the MDOC.
• Rodney Rushing, 8/28/1980, 1220 Mt. Zion Road — arrested for a parole violation by the MDOC.
• Robert Henderson, 11/2/1974, 2153 Oilfield Lane — arrested for felony possession of a controlled substance and hindering prosecution / rendering criminal assistance by the Lincoln County Sheriffs Office.
• Ashley Smith, 12/6/1988, 2481 Concord Lane, Bogue chitto — arrested for a probation violation by the MDOC.
• Dennis Henderson, 1/19/1970, 1586 Shanna Lane #LT2 — arrested for felony fleeing or eluding police in a motor vehicle, two counts of possession of a schedule I or II controlled substance, possession of a controlled substance with intent to distribute, possession of paraphernalia, no drivers license and a MDOC warrant by the LCSO.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.