MDOC arrests 4 on indictments, probation violations
The Lincoln County Jail docket entries for Thursday was as follows:
• Leroy Bailey, 4/7/1965, 281 New Salem Road, Bogue Chitto — arrested for a justice court warrant, by the Lincoln County Sheriffs Office.
• Mac Pickett, 7/10/1959, 1184 Hwy. 51 S, Wesson — arrested for a probation violation, by the Mississippi Department of Corrections.
• Joshua Giles, 12/26/1982, 1924 Quinn Road, Bogue Chitto — arrested for a probation violation, by the MDOC.
• Butch DeLaughter, 4/26/1983, 1538 Lambert Lane — arrested for an indictment, by the MDOC.
• Geneiro Richardson, 11/12/1984, 219 Pennington St. — arrested for an indictment, by the MDOC.
• Joshua Thompson, 11/17/1986, 1101 North Jackson St. — arrested for two city warrants, by the Brookhaven Police Department.
• Chad Smith, 2/21/1984, 865 Howard Road NE — arrested for disobeying a lawful order, public drunkenness and resisting or obstructing arrest, by the BPD.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
Police reports The Brookhaven Police Department’s reports for Thursday were as follows: • Traffic stop on Brookway Boulevard • Disturbance... read more