New Orleans man arrested on multiple charges by LCSO
The Lincoln County Jail docket entries for Friday through Monday was as follows:
• Brian Case, 8/14/1976, 1535 Clyde Trail — arrested for an indictment by the Lincoln County Sheriffs Office.
• Roland Alexis, 3/16/1988, 3658 St. Ferdinand St., New Orleans, Louisiana — arrested for following too close, careless driving, possession of marijuana or synthetic cannabinoids in a motor vehicle, counterfeiting of a trademark, possession of a controlled substance with intent to distribute enhanced by a firearm by the LCSO.
• Sanq Robinson, 7/12/1984, 2830 Hopewell St. — arrested for possession of marijuana or synthetic cannabinoids in a motor vehicle and a first offense DUI by the Mississippi Highway Patrol.
• Leroy Bailey, 4/7/1965, 281 New Salem Road, Bogue Chitto — arrested for a first offense DUI, misdemeanor possession of a controlled substance and no drivers license by the MHP.
• Debra Mohon, 6/24/1969, 1363 NE Heucks Retreat Road — arrested for a first offense DUI and possession of marijuana or synthetic cannabinoids in a motor vehicle.
• Victor Hamilton, 10/26/1995, 1014 North Jackson St. — arrested for first or second offense simple assault / domestic violence by the LCSO.
• Phillip May, 6/17/1985, 2512 SE Centebury Lane, Ruth — arrested for a city warrant by the Brookhaven Police Department.
• Edward McClendon, 7/17/1971, 2204 Dixie Road — arrested for a city warrant by the BPD.
• Davis Thomas, 7/12/1982, 132 Martin Luther King Jr Drive — arrested for justice court failure to appear by the LCSO.
• Lemuel Porter, 11/2/1984, 809 Robertson St. — arrested for felony possession of a controlled substance and possession of paraphernalia by the LCSO.
• Justin Pruden, 2/6/1983, 1034 Shell Oil Lane — arrested for a probation violation by the Mississippi Department of Corrections.
• Mason Marse, 12/21/2000, 113 Trace Road, Monticello — arrested for misdemeanor possession of a controlled substance and first or second offense carrying of a concealed weapon by the BPD.
• Karlie Harris, 10/30/1991, 338 Bogue Chitto Road — arrested for contempt of court by the BPD.
• Trina Fortson, 10/3/1980, 742 Union Church Road Lot 2 — arrested for no drivers license, no tag or expired tag, two counts possession of paraphernalia and misdemeanor possession of a controlled substance by the LCSO.
• Chase Eady, 12/17/1984, 1693 Palmetto Lane — arrested for trespass, telecommunication crime / threat and disturbance of family by the LCSO.
• Scott Wilson, 3/16/1963, 3186 Old Hwy. 49, Braxton — arrested for driving with a suspended license.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.