Bogue Chitto woman arrested for DUI, drug possession
The Lincoln County Jail docket entries for Wednesday was as follows:
• Travis Brinson, 11/18/1994, 915 Old Brook Road — arrested for first or second offense simple assault / domestic violence and possession of paraphernalia, by the Brookhaven Police Department.
• Anthony Murray, 2/6/1998, 1240 Rainbow Lane — arrested for a probation violation, by the Mississippi Department of Corrections.
• Shawn Williams, 3/6/1991, 1279 North West St., Jackson — arrested for a probation violation, by the MDOC.
• Steven Martin, 2/13/1973, 3006 E. Hwy. 84 — arrested for a first offense DUI, no drivers license and no auto insurance, by the Mississippi Highway Patrol.
• Cecillia Bullock, 6/16/1957, 1351 NE Bogue Chitto Road, Bogue Chitto — arrested for a first offense DUI, possession of marijuana or synthetic cannabinoids in a motor vehicle and possession of marijuana greater than 30, by MHP.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.