McComb woman arrested for drug possession
The Lincoln County Jail docket entries for Tuesday was as follows:
• Anthony Nations, 8/15/1974, 429 North Second St. — arrested for public drunkenness, by the Brookhaven Police Department.
• Bobby Hudson, 9/7/1983, 306 Brister St., Bogue Chitto — arrested for a probation violation, by the Lincoln County Sheriffs Office.
• Niani Small, 8/17/1997, 900 Williams St. #21 — arrested for contempt of court, by the BPD.
• Ronald Beech, 12/31/1960, 803 South First St. — arrested on a city warrant, by the BPD.
• Malinda Bowlin, 6/10/1981, 1328 Parklane Road #215, McComb — arrested for misdemeanor possession of a controlled substance, by the LCSO.
• Bobby Washington, 2/24/1984, 919 Egypt St. — arrested on a city warrant and for shoplifting, by the BPD.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.