McComb man arrested for DUI
Published 8:36 pm Friday, December 13, 2019
The Lincoln County Jail docket entries for Thursday was as follows:
• Trevor Ratcliff, 6/23/1995, 1035 Forest Lane, McComb — arrested for a first offense DUI, no auto insurance, and leaving the scene of an accident, by the Mississippi Highway Patrol.
• Shawn Brooks, 11/23/1972, 29 137 South First St. — arrested for trespassing and second offense shoplifting with a value of $1,000 or less, by the Brookhaven Police Department.
• Alfred Bracey, 6/8/1962, South Main St. — arrested for a city warrant, by the Brookhaven Police Department.
• Shinita Allison, 5/24/1971, 726 Lipsey St. — arrested for false pretenses, by the Lincoln County Sheriffs Office.
• Phillip May, 6/17/1985, 2512 SE Canterbury Lane, Ruth — arrested for a city warrant, by the BPD.
• Johnny Greer, 12/9/1986, 124 East Green St. — arrested for disturbing the public peace, by the BPD.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.