MDOC arrests man for weapon possession by convicted felon
The Lincoln County Jail docket entries for Tuesday was as follows:
• Larry Gray, 7/11/1984, 1337 Hwy. 583 N, Jayess — arrested on an indictment, by the Lincoln County Sheriffs Office.
• Travis Mitchell, 3/21/1981, 2120 Dixie Road — arrested for possession of a weapon by a convicted felon, by the Mississippi Department of Corrections.
• Dustin Allen, 10/25/1982, 2103 New Sight Drive — arrested for petit larceny, by the Brookhaven Police Department.
• Robert Pickett, 1/29/1987, 1088 Dogwood Lane — arrested on a bench warrant, by the LCSO.
• Joshua Giles, 12/26/1982, 1011 Bridges Lane, Hazlehurst — arrested for a probation violation, by the MDOC.
• Samuel Douglas, 5/2/1983, 1057 Eagle Trail — arrested for shoplifting, by the Brookhaven Police Department.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
King’s Daughters Medical Center King’s Daughters Medical Center Ambulance Service reported 14 calls Tuesday. Four were transfers, with one to... read more