3 arrested for assault
The Lincoln County Jail docket entries for Friday through Sunday was as follows:
• Timothy Johnson, 2/13/1977, 512 East Smallwood Road, Florence, South Carolina — arrested for a circuit court warrant, by the Lincoln County Sheriffs Office.
• Justin David Pruden, 2/6/1983, 1044 Shell Oil St. — arrested for two indictments, by the LCSO.
• Jammie C. Steele, 9/23/1972, 423 Junior Trail — arrested for a bench warrant, by the LCSO.
• Larry Phillips Levi Jr., 10/27/1976, 201 East Milord St. — arrested for a city warrant, by the Brookhaven Police Department.
• Jonathan Ahuelican, 3/29/2001, 601 Greenwood Lane, Bogue Chitto — arrested for simple assault and physical menace to create fear, by the LCSO.
• David Jeffereys, 4/20/1982, 2160 Hwy. 51, Wesson — arrested for shoplifting, by the BPD.
• Albert J. Reese Jr., 10/13/1960, 3620 Winbourne Ave. #134, Baton Rogue, Louisiana — arrested for careless driving, DUI/third or subsequent offense, tampering with or circumvention, ignition interlock and a DUI / second offense, by the Mississippi Highway Patrol.
• Rance Wiliams, 11/12/1988, 1031 Easter St., Crystal Springs — arrested for a probation violation, by the LCSO.
• Steven Paul Gunnell, 9/8/1975, 215 Noble Drive — arrested for possession of paraphernalia, by the BPD.
• April Nelson, 4/9/1985, 2732 SE Hwy. 51, Bogue Chitto — arrested for first or second offense assault/simple domestic violence, by the LCSO.
• Jason Glenn Davis, 7/15/1977, 2732 SE Hwy. 51, Bogue Chitto — arrested for third offense assault/simple domestic violence, by the LCSO.
• Maggie Louann Wilkinson, 10/2/1997, 1034 Jim Reeves Road, Summit — arrested for a first offense DUI, driving with a suspended license and no auto insurance, by the MHP.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
Police reports The Brookhaven Police Department’s reports for Friday through Sunday were as follows: • Alarm on Stribling Road •... read more