BPD arrests 2 for shoplifting
The Lincoln County Jail docket entries for Friday through Sunday were as follows:
• Samantha Lynn Sampson, 4/11/1994, 3015 Goza Lane, Wesson — arrested for willfully breaching the peace, by the Brookhaven Police Department.
• Dustin Corey Treadway, 8/31/1992, 2456 Horace Lane — arrested for interference/lawful taking of wildlife, by Mississippi Wildlife and Fisheries.
• Benita Dedaux, 4/25/1983, 1333 Western Ave. D, Monticello — arrested for misdemeanor possession of a controlled substance, child endangerment, possession of beer or light wine in a dry county and careless driving, by the Lincoln County Sheriffs Department.
• Sammy Lee Henderson, 8/23/1971, 1077 Crooked Lane — arrested for a first offense DUI, misdemeanor possession of a controlled substance, careless driving, no auto insurance, improperly operating equipment, possession of beer or light wine in a dry county, and disobeying a lawful order by the LCSO.
• Dawndrice M. Abraham, 2/8/1983, 5111 Bunkley Road, Meadville — arrested for a bench warrant, by the LCSO.
• Sharina Lee Wooten, 3030 Hwy. 51 S, Bogue Chitto — arrested for aggravated domestic assault, by the LCSO.
• Steven Paul Gunnell, 9/8/1975, 215 Noble Drive — arrested for no auto insurance and no seatbelt, by the LCSO.
• Antonia Dwayne McNickles, 4/1/1977, 147 Enterprise St. — arrested for shoplifting and a probation violation, by the BPD.
• William Holloway, 2/9/1980, 3019 Blue Bird Trail — arrested for an MDOC warrant, by the Mississippi Highway Patrol.
• James Warren, 5/2/1977, 2142 Sykes Trail — arrested for a city warrant, by the BPD.
• Shawn Brooks, 11/23/1972, 29 173 South First St. — arrested for shoplifting, by the BPD.
• Kentrell Tucker, 10/27/1995, 1345 Monticello St. — arrested for Justice Court failure to appear, by the LCSO.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.