Brookhaven man arrested for felony fleeing, DUI, other charges
The Lincoln County Jail docket entries for Friday through Sunday were as follows:
• Brandon Jordan, 9/9/1980, 2501 SW Triple J Road, Smithdale — arrested for simple assault, disturbing the public peace and a business disturbance, by the Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Joshua Hunter Hooge, 10/12/1994, 1069 NW California St. No. 9 — arrested for a probation violation, by the Mississippi Department of Corrections.
• Anthony M. Jones, 6/9/2000, 113 E. Highland Circle — arrested for felony fleeing or eluding police in a motor vehicle, speeding 10-19 mph over limit, failure to use a turn signal, no auto insurance, reckless driving, driving on the wrong side of the road, failure to stop when an officer signals, no drivers license, disobeying a lawful order, resisting or obstructing arrest and a first offense DUI, by the Mississippi Highway Patrol.
• Joshua Dale Howell, 5/18/1981, 155 Reynolds Loop, Jayess — arrested for a first offense DUI, no drivers license, no auto insurance and the sale or possession of an alcoholic beverage in a dry county, by the LCSO.
• Butch Cassidy Delaughter, 4/23/1983, 1533 Lambert Lane — arrested for two counts of felony possession of a controlled substance, by the LCSO.
• John Brandon Garner, 6/22/1999, 1031 Rollings Brown Road, Summit — arrested for misdemeanor fleeing or eluding police in a motor vehicle, disobeying a lawful order, simple assault on a law enforcement officer, first offense DUI, no auto insurance and no seatbelt, by the LCSO.
• Billy Williams, 9/19/1998, 902 Macedonia Road — arrested for simple assault and causing bodily injury, by the LCSO.
• Christopher Braiden Wease, 8/19/2001, 902 Macedonia Road — arrested for simple assault and causing bodily injury, by the LCSO.
• Smith Shauna, 1/17/1985, 1889 Oilfield Lane — arrested for possession of paraphernalia and misdemeanor possession of a controlled substance, by the LCSO.
• Keith Michael Bergeron Jr, 5/31/1982, 3159 Bouie Mill Road — arrested for a city warrant, by the Brookhaven Police Department.
• Wendy Nations, 10/22/1975, 2243 Topisaw Drive SE, Bogue Chitto — arrested for misdemeanor possession of marijuana, felony possession of a controlled substance and possession of paraphernalia, by the LCSO.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
Police reports The Brookhaven Police Department’s reports for Friday through Sunday were as follows: • Disturbance on Union Street •... read more