McCall Creek man arrested for burglary
Published 5:19 pm Tuesday, May 19, 2020
The Lincoln County Jail docket entries for Friday through Monday were as follows:
• Felicia Rouse, 10/3/1987, 17 Parker Hill Road, McLain — hold for another agency, by the Brookhaven Police Department.
• Mack Hobson, 6/15/1997, 105 A Hancock Road, Richton — hold for another agency, by the BPD.
• Patrick Abney Rollins Jr., 8/2/1985, 3038 SE Bill Lofton Road, McCall Creek — arrested for burglary/breaking and entering dwelling/house inner door of dwelling, by the Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Carl Tyler, 6/14/1958, 85 Amite Road — arrested for public drunkenness, careless driving and an expired drivers license, by the BPD.
• Robert Bryan Smith, 11/23/1969, 2814 Pearlie Drive — arrested for possession of paraphernalia, two counts of felony possession of a controlled substance and misdemeanor possession of marijuana, by the LCSO.
• Malcom Allen, 6/28/1953, 4029 Athens Trail — arrested for possession of paraphernalia and possession of beer or light wine in a dry county, by the LCSO.
• Willie Lewis, 8/27/1975, 3007 Jordan Drive — arrested for a first offense DUI, by the LCSO.
• Tony Dasmond McGee, 12/31/1976, 930 Ole Brook Road — arrested for driving while license suspended and following too close, by the BPD.
• April Heatherly Nelson-Berryhill, 4/9/1985, 1025 Eagle Trail — arrested for two counts of misdemeanor possession of a controlled substance, by the BPD.
• Tremail Richardson, 3/9/2000, 1044 Hwy. 550 Road A2 — arrested for careless driving, no driver license, possession, sale or transfer of a stolen firearm, possession of a controlled substance with intent to distribute and a city warrant, by the BPD.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.