Brookhaven woman arrested for auto burglary
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Friday-Monday was as follows:
• Alfred Parker, 09/18/1973, 342 East Chippewa St. — arrested for disorderly conduct/breaching the peace with a willful want, by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Raymond Mason, 03/06/1980, 2067 River Ridge Road — arrested for simple assault, causing bodily injury, by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Bobby Joe Hudson, 09/07/1983, 306 Brister Road — arrested for disorderly conduct/disobeying lawful order, trespassing, BPD.
• Ieisha Perry, 02/19/1988, 1531 Crump Circle — arrested for shoplifting valued at less than $1000, by BPD.
• Julie Robinson, 01/23/1998, 1250 Coopertown Road — arrested for probation violation, by Mississippi Department of Corrections.
• Lasonya M. Sanders, 06/20/1964, Smith Apartments — arrested for auto burglary, city warrant, by BPD.
• Brian Avery Branch, 12/12/1986, 3789 SE Hwy. 583 — arrested for contempt of court, by BPD.
• Alvin J. McKee, 06/12/1991, 1205 Lucky Lane — arrested for probation violation, by MDOC.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.