MHP arrests Brookhaven woman on multiple charges including DUI
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Friday-Monday was as follows:
• Austyn Melton, 05/23/1998, 1543 Clyde Trail — arrested for the possession of still moonshine, possession of marijuana, possession of paraphernalia, by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Bobby Joe Hudson, 09/07/1983, 306 Brister Road — arrested for felony receiving stolen property, by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Brooks Case, 12/21/1985, 1369 California Road — arrested on indictment, by LCSO.
• April Nelson Davis, 04/09/1985, 302 Knox Lane — arrested for probation violation, possession of a controlled substance, by LCSO.
• Shannon Christopher Loyd, 04/13/1984, 3211 Mallalieu Drive — arrested for disorderly conduct/disobeying lawful order, resisting or obstructing arrest, by LCSO.
• Desmond D. Markham, 01/24/1994, 930 Old Brook Road — arrested on indictment, by LCSO.
• Brian Byrd, 12/18/1996, 602 Knollwood Trail — arrested for failure to appear in justice court, by LCSO.
• Shelbie M. Surface, 06/24/1992, 3306 Bobby Gates Lane — arrested for DUI first, none or expired tag, failure to stop when officer signals, careless driving, no proof of auto insurance, by Mississippi Highway Patrol.
• Tamarcus Jaquan Mackabee, 02/18/2001, 2793 Hopewell Road — arrested for resisting or obstructing arrest, by LCSO.
• Willie D. Coleman, 05/27/1966, 589 Howard Road — arrested for assault/simple domestic violence, by BPD.
• Jerrell Powell, 09/14/1988, 1130 Old Brook Road — arrested for possession of a controlled substance with intent to distribute, manufacturing of a controlled substance, possession of paraphernalia, by LCSO.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
Mississippi Highway Patrol Mississippi Highway Patrol Troop M responded to a single-vehicle accident without injuries Sunday at 1:39 p.m. on... read more