Brookhaven man arrested for assault with extreme indifference
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Friday-Monday was as follows:
• Timothy O’Neal Smith, 02/22/1985, 1331 Brignall Road — arrested for DUI, reckless driving, possession of beer or light wine in a dry county, by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Devonte Marshall, 03/02/2001, 530 Fern Circle — arrested for discharging a firearm in city limits, by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Morell Alexander Allen, 08/04/2001, 2941 Wesland Lane, Wesson — arrested for discharging a firearm in city limits, by BPD.
• Zachary Arvin Carter, 12/16/1997, 3009 Cres Lane, Wesson — arrested for discharging a firearm in city limits, possession of a weapon by a convicted felon, city warrant, by BPD.
• Timothy James Bowman, 05/25/1983, 412 Kennedy Court — arrested for possession of a controlled substance, by LCSO.
• Charles Lewis, 06/28/1997, 1392 Nola Road, Monticello — arrested for driving with a suspended license, no proof of auto insurance, reckless driving, possession of marijuana/synthetic cannabinoids in a motor vehicle, DUI, by Mississippi Highway Patrol.
• Zackery Delaughter, 11/24/2001, 1364 Plez Drive —arrested for assault/simple domestic violence, by LCSO.
• Lakendrick Cartez Lee, 04/16/1989, 3221 McNulty Trail — arrested for bench warrant, by Copiah County Sheriff’s Office.
• Brittany Morgan, 08/02/1994, 211 Hall St. — arrested for shoplifting valued at $1000 or less, by BPD.
• Kevin Lyons, 07/11/1971, 412 Liberty St. — arrested for aggravated assault with extreme indifference to life, by BPD.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.