Brookhaven woman arrested on multiple vehicle violations
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Tuesday-Thursday was as follows:
• Rosanna Hunt, 11/30/1983, 410 Old Wesson Road Southwest, Apt 42 — arrested for fleeing or eluding police in a motor vehicle, DUI, reckless driving, no auto insurance, no seatbelt, driving on wrong side of road, no tag lights, no motorcycle endorsement, by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Aaron Moore, 12/09/1970, 1267 Heucks Retreat Road — arrested for failure to appear in justice court, possession of a controlled substance, possession of paraphernalia, city warrant, by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Devin Alan Burt, 11/04/1992, 2058 Claton Trail, Bogue Chitto — arrested for simple assault domestic violence, by LCSO.
• Karen Patrice Anton, 06/30/1967, 306 Industrial Park Road NE — arrested on indictment, by LCSO.
• Christaria Smith, 09/27/1999, 900 Williams Circle #33 — arrested on city warrants, BPD.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.