Area law enforcement agencies make arrests throughout the week
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Tuesday-Thursday was as follows:
• Douglas Tate, 12/10/1988, 1520 Davie Allen Road, Allen, LA — arrested for refusal of DUI, public drunkenness, by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Bobby Aldridge, 08/10/1964, 3010 Old Hwy 24, McComb — arrested on indictment, by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Department.
• Dedrick Butler, 12/16/1973, 116 Henry Myers St. — arrested for contempt of court, by BPD.
• Malcolm Tyler, 08/20/1993, 964 Sanders Lane — arrested for bond jumping, by BPD.
• Christopher Dewayne Smith, 08/17/1975, 256 Smurr Ave. — arrested for assault/domestic aggravated assault, by BPD.
• Trinise Williams, 06/17/1992, 4866 Rosemont Place, New Orleans, LA — arrested for child endangerment, no child restraint/seatbelt, DUI, failure to yield through highway, by Mississippi Highway Patrol.
• Warren Kinchen, 10/02/2001, 1003 Oakland St. — arrested for disturbing the public peace, disorderly conduct/disobeying lawful order, by Wesson Police Department.
• Patricia Williams, 06/21/1983, 536 North Church St. — arrested for auto burglary, by BPD.
• Talmage Valese Crossley, 11/09/1980, 2353 Dandelion Lane — arrested for receiving stolen property, possession of a weapon by a convicted felon, grand larceny, by LCSO.
• Ronald Gaspard, 09/14/1968, 961 Hunters Road Southeast — arrested for speeding +30 over the limit, careless driving, littering, DUI, driving with license suspended, no auto insurance, no seatbelt, by MHP.
• Jacob L. Hastings, 11/13/1987, 2216 Saint Francis Circle, Sulphur, LA — arrested on warrant from outside jurisdiction, by BPD.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
Mississippi Highway Patrol Mississippi Highway Patrol Troop M responded to a single-vehicle accident without injuries Tuesday at 2:59 p.m. on... read more