Multiple arrests made over Labor Day holiday for assault, possession
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Friday-Monday was as follows:
• Logan Swanson, 12/29/1999, 352 Bogue Chitto Road — arrested for bench warrant, by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Joshua Smith, 02/26/1982, Ash Lane — arrested for shoplifting, city warrant, by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Mitchell Dewitt Bessonette, 08/14/1973, 1663 Monticello St. — arrested for city warrant, by LCSO.
• Kelly Reid, 05/23/1969, 3941 Caseyville Road — arrested for assault/simple domestic violence, disturbing the public peace, by BPD.
• Christopher Braiden Wease, 08/19/2001, 902 Macedonia Road — arrested for possession of a controlled substance with intent to distribute, possession of paraphernalia, by LCSO.
• Michael Young, 01/03/1986, 522 East Lincoln Road, Monticello — arrested for DUI, speeding 1-9 over the limit, driving with license suspended, no seatbelt, no auto insurance, by Mississippi Highway Patrol.
• Calvin Earl Andrews, 06/02/1960, 529 Bamboo Trail — arrested for DUI, driving with license suspended, failure to stop when officer signals, city warrant, by LCSO.
• Dennis Ray Butler, 12/16/1981, 533 East Cherokee St. — arrested for DUI, possession of beer or light wine in a dry county, expired driver license, by BPD.
• Roy Michelle Dixon, 319 Chestnut Lane — arrested for disorderly conduct/disobeying lawful order, assault/simple domestic violence, by LCSO.
• Terry Wayne Wallace, 10/17/1962, 1023 Montgomery Road — arrested for assault/domestic aggravated assault, by LCSO.
• Elmer Cococul, 07/22/????, unknown address — arrested for no driver license, no auto insurance, careless driving, by MHP.
• Frankie Lynn McKey, 04/05/1993, 3125 Mallalieu Drive — arrested for assault/simple domestic violence, by LCSO.
• Anthony Sylvester Thompson, 01/13/1992, 431 Gatson Loop — arrested for possession of a controlled substance, no auto insurance, possession of paraphernalia, speeding 1-9 over the limit, no driver license, by BPD.
• Michael Terrell Bridges, 06/15/1990, 1127 Railroad Ave. — arrested for possession of a controlled substance, by BPD.
• Elizabeth Westmoreland, 11/30/1992, 1228 Prather Lane — indicted, by LCSO.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.