LCSO, BPD make 10 arrests Tuesday-Thursday
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Tuesday-Thursday was as follows:
• Christopher J. Portrey, 08/22/1979, 6040 Watson Road #A, Bogue Chitto — arrested for disorderly conduct/breaching peace with a willful want, by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Christopher Lamar Daniel, 0304/1988, 308 Carter Road — arrested on indictment, by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Victaviananunta Rayquelle Smith, 08/04/1999, 2130 NE Old Hwy. 51 — arrested for false statement of identity, by BPD.
• David McNeese, 11/03/1975, 384 SW Lower Meadville Dr. — arrested for failure to appear in Justice Court, by LCSO.
• Dustin Cory Allen, 09/15/1983, 2157 NW Jackson-Liberty Drive — arrested on city warrant, contempt of court, by BPD.
• Justin Click, 12/16/1996, 53 Allbritton Trail, Bogue Chitto — arrested for failure to appear in Justice Court, by LCSO.
• Kaleb Lee Corbin, 09/08/1997, 8645 Burt Jordan Road, Smithdale — arrested for trespassing upon lands of another, resisting or obstructing arrest, hold for other agency, by LCSO.
• Sabrina Coleman, 01/13/1995, 1699 Wellman Drive — arrested on Justice Court warrant for probation violation, by LCSO.
• Leslie Jerome Hodges, 01/05/1972, 2609 Lee Drive SE, Bogue Chitto — arrested for DUI refusal, by LCSO.
• Brittany Burgess, 12/27/1984, 3156 New Sight Road, Wesson — arrested for simple assault domestic violence, by LCSO.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
Sheriff’s reports The Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office reports for Tuesday-Thursday were as follows: • 23 extra patrols • 7 transports... read more